Pool 4 does most of the rental preparation before the day of the rental and will meet your party at the dock or boat launch at the time of your reservation.
Here is the usual process…
- A renter makes a reservation online or by calling us. The renter may also add on some additional items for the trip, maybe a cooler or a special life preserver.
- The Renter must e-sign the Pool 4 Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver.
- Once the Renter has signed these, a link will then be provided that the Renter can send on to all participants. The Renter will also need to decide who will be allowed to operate the boat and inform them when the link is sent.
- All participants must e-sign the waiver prior to boarding the boat.
- All Operator’s must read and sign the Operator’s Agreement prior to boarding, or they will not be allowed to operate the boat.
- On the day of the rental, we will text or email, with expected time of departure. This may vary a bit from the original reservation time. You should also inform us if you are running late. We will try to accommodate.
- We ask that you arrive at least 15 mins early for check-in. At this time we will confirm that we have all the right people and all waivers signed. We will also confirm we have all the right equipment, add-ons, etc.
- Next you will board the boat. Pontoon boats are generally in slips and supplies must be carried to the boats (we’ll help!). Fishing boats are generally on trailers and launched after your party is on site and boat is loaded. We will need at least one person to assist in launch.
- Once aboard we will give you and the operators an orientation of the boat and the area where you will be boating.
- We will take then a photo of the group and send you on your Mississippi adventure!
- You will be able to reach us by phone during your time on the water – so don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns. Contact info is in the boat.
- About 30 mins before the end of your reservation we will send a text reminder. At that time you should start heading back to the marina if you have not already done so. Extending your time may also be possible – let us know if you would like to do that.
- At the marina we will normally meet you at the gas dock. We will assist in refueling. Refueling costs are the responsibility of the Renter.
- A Pool 4 employee will then drive the group and the boat back to the slip or launch and will assist in unloading the boat.
- We hope your experience will be memorable and that you will provide us with positive reviews on Google, Facebook, or other social networking sites. Let us know if you had any concerns or problems.